Wednesday 22 December 2010

Really how cold is New York?

Whenever I say to anyone that I am going to New York in January, everyones first reaction is, "oh it's going to be cold"; but really how cold will it be?



I mean we have a had some very cold weather here this winter and I have been fine in my winter coat, my black parka from Topshop as pictured here, but I'm worried I'm going to be cold when I get to New York. This coat has an extra thick lining with a massive hood with a fur trim, which not only prevents my vision when it falls over my face, it does keeps me nice and warm too!

However from looking at the weather it is saying that in New York it is sunny and at temperatures bewteen 0-3 degrees, which compared to the snow and -1 temperatures here in Sheffield at the moment, it is much warmer! So maybe I will be fine in my coat and the same clothes that I wearing here this winter, but I will keep an eye on the weather and pack an extra few jumpers just in case! I mean it gives me a good excuse to go buy some more knitwear as it is going to be "very cold" in New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment