Monday 27 December 2010

Wish List ...

So far, apart from the boots, I have made one new purchase for New York, it being this navy cable knit cardigan from Topshop ...

Everyone keeps telling me how cold it will be, and I am starting to believe them looking at the weather situation in New York at the moment, so I therefore decided the best place to start was to buy a new jumper/ cardigan. After endless hours trailing around the stores of Meadowhall I decided on this one from Topshop. It is so warm and the colour makes it versitiles, therefore meaning it will go with many different outfits.

Now onto my wishlist ...


Both of these blouses are from ASOS. I like the simplicity of them both, as well as the girlyness of them. They both have a sense of elegance about them, which is a key look for New York women. Both will also look good underneath my new cardigan.

I love the military style of this cropped cardigan from ASOS. I think it will look perfect with some little shorts and patterend tights, or my kakhi chinos. Either way I'm determined to purchase it and fingers crossed it will have arrived in time for New York!


Finally I want this gorgeous floral open back top from Topshop. I know it's not very practical for New York, but still I love it! I could wear it in the evening with my black bodycon skirt under me new cardigan. Just one small problem, they have almost no sizes left on the internet, fingers crossed I can find it in store tomorrow!

I'm also after a new pair of trousers and a pair of shorts that I would wear with thick or patterned tights. However these purchaes may have to wait untill I get to New York otherwise I'm going to have no spending money left for when I'm actually there!

No comments:

Post a Comment